What Is the Entire Buzz Around Gold Bali Strain of Kratom?
The search for natural products that can help us with pain and can provide us an energetic boost at the same is never-ending. Some consumers vouch for products they are using and there are yet others who would not feel any difference with its use.
This is why about 15 million population of Americans above the age of 18 are using Kratom daily. If you are unfamiliar with the term, Kratom is a Southeast Asia native evergreen plant that has been known for its healing and pain-relieving properties for centuries. There are many strains of this plant each having a slightly different effect on the human body and brain.
The strain that has gained popularity very recently and has created a buzz in the Kratom market is gold bali kratom. If you are a Kratom user and looking for an authentic source to buy the same do visit Just Kratom. They are the leading manufacturer and seller of Kratom powder and capsules in the United States. They sell their products in almost all states of America apart from those that have banned this product. They vouch for the quality and also provide third-party lab certification with all their products.
What is the Gold Bali strain of Kratom?
This strain has derived its name because it is native to the Bali region and has a distinctive golden appearance. However, there is much controversy surrounding its name and its effects because:
- It is a modified Kratom strain and not as natural as the claims may suggest.
- The color gold is inconsistent with the color of the plant leaves or the Kratom strain because this strain can be produced in two ways.
- Firstly, sun-drying the red Kratom strain is believed to change the alkaloid properties of the Kratom making it a more potent pain reliever.
- Secondly, mixing red vein Kratom with white or green strain to give it a somewhat golden appearance.
Since there is so much inconsistency in the making of this strain, you need to do a lot of quality research before buying this Bali Kratom strain. Also, we cannot be sure of its effects because the ratio of strains used to produce gold Kratom is known in the majority of the cases.
Effects of Golden Kratom strain from Bali
It has a medium potency when compared to the green strain and is known to provide the following benefits to its users:
- Higher pain-relieving properties due to high levels of 7-hydroxy mitragynine.
- Medium-range relaxation effects.
- Appetite boosting properties for those who find it difficult to finish their meals and this has been affecting their nutritional balance.
Usually, a dose of 4-6 grams per day is enough for most users of this strain of Kratom. Since this strain is very new in the market and difficult to procure. If you are looking for a similar potency Kratom strain, you can go for the Yellow Vietnam Kratom.
Also, little is known about the truth behind the exact way of producing the gold Kratom as it is not made as a part of the natural growth cycle of the plant. Therefore, the effects produced by powders of this strain from different vendors could have marked variations.